Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Epic day

Our Epic TS took me on a tour of the Epic campus today. It's crazy how detailed everything is.  Every building has a theme.  She told me the contractors that built the buildings also built Disney World.  It was really like going to Disney.

So this is Grand Central Station which is underground and it connects to different buildings. So you can go from one building to the other without having to go outside!

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays the Epic cafeteria serves gelato!

This is a hallway in the Jungle Themed building.

This is a hallway in the NYC themed building.

All the conference rooms have themes also.  This one is circus themed.  I also found out that the bigger conference rooms all have fireplaces.  The fireplace is that round tiger thing on the wall.  Crazy, huh?

I didn't get to take too many pictures since we were running short of time but the campus is incredible!  And I didn't even get to go to all the buildings.

No comments: