Monday, February 11, 2008

dineLA: Circa 55

The last of the three restaurants, Circa 55 falls short when it comes to quality and price.

Here is the dineLA menu.


The crab cake appetizer was small, with a hint of Asian flavor. I did not order this appetizer.


Instead, I got the dumpling soup--not good. The soup was too salty, and there was only one dumpling.



The main course, a 10 oz New York Steak, did not contain much flavor. The Bleu cheese dressing did not serve as a nice compliment to the steak.


For dessert, Jev got Journey into Chocolate. It came with three different chocolate desserts to try.


I tried the housemade sorbets, which was nothing special.


I would give Circa 55 a 1.5 out of 5 rating. The decorations of the restaurant gave off a feeling that it was trying too hard. The food was not good. The worst of the three dineLA restaurants I tried. I would NEVER come back here again.

No comments: