Monday, February 11, 2008

dineLA: L.A. Prime

The next few posts are going to reflect my dineLA experiences this year.

The first restaurant we tried was L.A. Prime at the Bonaventure hotel.

This is the dineLA menu.


I got the Lobster Bisque for appetizer. It was weird. It had a weird aftertaste. Not good!


For the main course I got the 6 oz Petit Filet. It tasted alright... a little on the dry side. It was ok.


The dessert was really good! I ordered the Tiramisu. It wasn't too sweet, and had just the right texture.


Overall, I would give L.A. Prime 2.5 stars (out of 5). The restaurant decor was lackluster, not to mention the mediocre food. Considering the price of the food at this restaurant, I would not come back here. There are much nicer places that give more bang for your buck.

No comments: