Sunday, July 20, 2008

Club 49

After the wedding, my cousin Judy and I went to check out a bar.


the place was called club 49. my cousin had never been there before either, but we went because it was right around the corner from her house.


her friend came with us


a shot of the bar.


my cousin and i with our wedding make up still on :)



we had a few drinks..

and then we pretty much went home since it was late and we both still needed to pack.

the next morning (7/7/2008) we had to have lunch with the bride, groom, and the bride's parents.


my married cousin


that's me! :)


a picture with my aunt


and my cousin


after lunch, we headed to the airport. the line to check in was CRAZY long!!!


my last shot of taiwan


dinner was bland. roasted chicken with veggies.


this is breakfast. eggs with chicken nuggets. i didn't eat much of it.

that's it for my trip to taiwan. i finally had time to finish my posts. hope you enjoyed reading my blog as much as I enjoyed my trip!

No comments: